- Home Before Dark: It is an American drama and it is about a nine year old girl, Hilde, who moves into a creepy, small town her dad used to live in. She starts investigating and finds out a lot of interesting things about the not so nice town and her dad’s past life and I recommend it for people who like mystery and family. It shows a lot of family moments and a lot of mystery involving murders and it is only on Apple TV.
- Modern Family: It is a comedy show and it surrounds three very different families. One is an american, gay family raising an Asian girl with an attitude, one has an american grandpa who marries a young Colombian woman with a son, and the last one is an american family with a lot of problems. It is something definitely binge-worthy because their problems are realistic and hilarious to watch. It is on Hulu.
- Seinfeld: It is a sitcom made in the ninety’s so I don’t recommend it to people who are easily offended. It is about a guy named Jerry who is a comedian and his hilarious life with his friends Elaine, George and, Kramer. It shows their lives and unexpected problems they have to go through. It is a show definitely binge-worthy and I recommend it to people who want to binge comedy shows from the ninety’s. It is on Hulu.
- Friends: It is a sitcom also made in the ninety’s and I also don’t recommend it to people who are easily offended. It is about a friend group, Phoebe, Monica, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, and Ross. It is about their hilarious lives and it is a binge-worthy show to watch. It is hilarious and it’s very entertaining because every episode is something special and very different. I recommend it to people that like comedy shows.
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon: I highly recommend this show because it keeps you on your toes with romance and mystery and the story is well made. The drama is about a woman named Do Bong Soon who is a really strong woman. It shows her life struggles and it shows that being strong has it’s cons and I recommend it if you love romance, comedy and mystery. It is on an app called Viki.
- My ID Is Gangnam Beauty: It is about a woman named Kang Mi Rae. The drama is about her getting plastic surgery and her coping with the struggles from her past and present. It also is a romance and it is very heart warming and I cried a lot watching this drama. I highly recommend it because it keeps you on your toes and it opens up your mind about society. I recommend it to people who love romance. It is on Viki.
- Love Alarm: It is about an app that can tell if someone is interested in you and it surrounds a woman named Kim Jo-Jo’s life. Kim Jo-Jo is a highschool student who meets and falls in love with the new, popular guy in school while his best friend secretly loves her. I recommend it to people who love romance. It is on Netflix.
- Skate Into Love: It is about a woman named Tang Xue who loves to skate but gave it up after an accident. She then reconnects with her old friend and ends up being his assistant and they slowly get closer and closer. I recommend this drama because it shows her struggles of her past and it is hilarious and heart warming. I recommend this to people who love comedy and romance. It is on Viki.
- The Brightest Star In The Sky: It is about a woman named Yang Zhen Zhen trying to control an annoying Chinese Idol. She works as his assistant and has a fiery attitude towards him. The drama can be a bit boring sometimes but if you stick with it, it is absolutely worth it. I recommend this drama for people who want to see romance and comedy. It is on Viki.